Biowater Technology designs and engineers next generation technologies and solutions for the municipal and industrial wastewater treatment markets. The team has experience from over 300 projects and installations of MBBR worldwide.
The company provides innovative technologies and solutions for biological treatment of water and wastewater. Products include but are not limited to: MBBR, IFAS and Package Plants.
Biowater has offices in the United States and Norway with partners and representatives around the world.
Biowater Ammonia Nitrogen Removal Process
Biowater at a glance
- Unique know-how in microbiology and process engineering
- Installations in municipal and industry
- Deliver process guaranties
- Partner focus
- Most versatile technology available, easy to integrate into existing wastewater treatment plants Municipal and industrial
- New technology delivers dramatic reductions in CAPEX and footprint while facilitating existing infrastructure
- Immediate OPEX reductions from reduced energy consumption and less use of consumables
- High throughput: Continuous process with no regular downtime
Biowater Technology biofilm treatment for MBBR, IFAS, CFAS, CMFF, CFIC and Package Plants
Raingardens are an effective way for homeowners to treat and infiltrate stormwater or surface water runoff during rain events. Designing ...